Monday, July 8, 2013

Gallery Night in July at Elaine Erickson Gallery

Good news - my artwork is currently in the Elaine Erickson Gallery in the Third Ward. Elaine is having a 3D show for Gallery Night at the end of July.I am kiddy-korner from my colleague Mike Ware, who is currently showing at Katie Gingrass Gallery. I also have been getting positive feedback from the Creative Souls network online and they have suggested doing a feature story on me....WOOT!

Still looking for that perfect art teaching position. If you know of any people I should contact, please feel free to jot me a note. In between job hunting, I am once again renewing my family ancestry search. Family is bothering me to print something out already, but I keep turning up interesting tidbits, so it will have to wait for now. So terribly fascinating to actually be corresponding with people from Germany and Russia. I have been thinking of ways I could incorporate some of this into my teaching in the Fall....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.